6 (ACTUALLY MORE) GREAT HAUNTED AND TASTY TOURS TO KEEP YOU UP AT NIGHT!
Nothing says fall like a tasty tour filled with hauntings and chills. Global Tours Connect (GTC) has curated unique tours for the discerning ghost hunter. Steeped in history and culture, haunted tours dare to take you where the living shouldn’t go, while ensuring a deliciously thrilling experience.
Here are a few hair-raising recommendations:
- San Antonio. Explore the haunted streets in the darkest areas of San Antonio. Murder, suicides, ghosts of the famously departed, and more are explored in the Ghosts of San Antonio Tour.
- Galveston. Legend has it this is the most haunted place in America. The folks at Galveston Ghost Tours have done their homework. Researching stacks of photographs and letters of those who won’t stay dead is their daily task. Join them as they take you on a ghost hunt and discover the city’s paranormal history.
- Memphis. If you don’t believe in ghosts, you surely will after this chilling Memphis Walking Ghost Tour. Visit the Orpheum Theater, which has been haunted since 1921, by a specter named Mary. For those hopeful romantics, a stop at the John Alexander Austin House will thrill you, as it’s haunted by lovers.
- Hawai’i. Travel back more than a thousand years to a time of paradise. Or was it? Take a historical journey of these exotic Pacific islands and experience the Dark HIstory Hawai’i/Beyond Paradise tour.
- Charleston. So many tours! From Boo-Hag and Brew Tours, to The Ghosts of Charleston, this city offers some of the finest in rich history, culture, and spine-tingling tours.
- New Orleans. Dare we say this complex city is the Queen of the Damned? And the haunted tours showcase it! If Vampires are your thing, you’ll want to check out Ghost and Vampire Tours. Cemeteries tickle your fancy? Perhaps the 3 in 1 French Quarter, Cemetery, and Voodoo tour will give you the fix you desire. Sink your teeth into the French Quarter with The Haunted Crawl or Ghosts of the French Quarter. If you’re just looking for some chills and chilling, check out French Quarter & Drunk Tour. Have a toast to the undead! Be sure to tell them GTC sent ya!
Whatever haunting, scary, or simply fun experience you’re seeking this autumn, Global Tours Connect is ready to serve up some savory and spooky entertainment. Scroll down for great options!